Dwelling at the heart of the earth, snakes are often considered to be the keepers of the earth’s endless mysteries: making them a symbol of wisdom.
The Sanskrit word 'Ananta' means 'Endless' and the multi-hooded serpent 'Ananta' signifies infinite wisdom.
Our Ananta bookends draw inspiration from this metaphor of infinity.
As you embark on an endless quest for knowledge, the serpent of wisdom comes to life.
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
• Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Free shipping on all orders above ₹ 2,000
Contact us 10 am to 7 pm
6 days a week
Email: [email protected] | Whatsapp: +919108595505
Easy replacement in case of any damage in transit
We ensure secure payments